I know what's wrong with Easley.

Lv-Bills

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's that bad. I just think it's probably something that an NFL coach would say something like.....

"Really Marcus? No, Seriously, really?" Followed by a slap upside his head.

There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Wait, are you saying that he overdid it at a wing-eating contest? I thought these guys ate like 7,000 calories a day anyway...

LMAO. That's what I heard. Seriously. And he got sick because of it. Now, I was at work, and didn't get to ask about how he got sick. Did he get food poisoning? Did he choke on a bone? Did he just overeat? I have no idea. I think the direct quote from the story was this.....

"This idiot was in a fuggin wing eating contest and got sick"

What that means, I have no idea. But apparently, he was trying for a championship belt of some sort. LOL. Don't know if it's true, but the business source is rock solid. Dating back to the Polian era.

I heard he ate a lot of food. Perhaps too much. Sounds like your story is true enough to just tell it.

Yep. A ton of it. Again, I don't know if it's food poisoning or what, but he wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdid a wing contest. And I heard Gailey was PISSED. LOL. Could you imagine?

LMAO. That's what I heard. Seriously. And he got sick because of it. Now, I was at work, and didn't get to ask about how he got sick. Did he get food poisoning? Did he choke on a bone? Did he just overeat? I have no idea. I think the direct quote from the story was this.....

"This idiot was in a fuggin wing eating contest and got sick"

What that means, I have no idea. But apparently, he was trying for a championship belt of some sort. LOL. Don't know if it's true, but the business source is rock solid. Dating back to the Polian era.

mustve been a lot of wings.

Kind of hard to believe he would be out more than ten days from an eating contest.

must have been some spicy wings.

ooohh! I got deafly sick on a batch of bad wings one time, it wasn't petty . . . but it passed in a day or two, can't believe that would keep you out two games

I think it's transferred to a doghouse type of thing now. Not sure, but I heard Gailey was not happy. Not sure about this part though. But that's what I'm thinking. Shouldn't keep him out two games, so it seems like the player might be in the doghouse.

Having had a severe case of food poisoning... I can believe it as possible.

I'm pretty sure this is true. I've just been waiting to see what the announcement about the imjury actually is. There are a decent amount of witnesses supposedly, so I'm waiting to see what the Bills say about it. That's why I didn't wanna talk about it, because I'm not sure if they will admit it or not.

Either way, I think it's pretty funny. And I certainly don't think Easley meant any harm. Just a tad dumb, and a lot more unlucky.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I'm pretty sure this is true. I've just been waiting to see what the announcement about the imjury actually is. There are a decent amount of witnesses supposedly, so I'm waiting to see what the Bills say about it. That's why I didn't wanna talk about it, because I'm not sure if they will admit it or not.

Either way, I think it's pretty funny. And I certainly don't think Easley meant any harm. Just a tad dumb, and a lot more unlucky.

My personal experience, I couldn't even hold down water for multiple days, it was a cycle of drinking water and instantly throwing it back up for 4-5 days in a row. And it took that much longer after that to get back to "full strength". Digestive stuff can take a lot out of you (pun not really intended).

My personal experience, I couldn't even hold down water for multiple days, it was a cycle of drinking water and instantly throwing it back up for 4-5 days in a row. And it took that much longer after that to get back to "full strength". Digestive stuff can take a lot out of you (pun not really intended).

The only reason I posted this is because when I got home I read the quote from Gailey tonight, after hearing this about Easley this weekend.......

"As far as Marcus Easley's illness Gailey said, "It's gotten more prolonged than we thought. We're going have to get more evaluation on him and see exactly where that's going to go. He won't be ready this week for sure. I know what it is, but I'm not going to say. I think he should be the one to say if anybody does."

Now, after the story I was told, and after the storyteller said Gailey was PISSED OFF, tell me that quote doesn't reek of Easley being in the doghouse?????

Edited by Lv-Bills

First it's an illness not an injury... people are confused because the NFL reports it as a non-football injury.

The big rumor is that Marcus came down with Herpes. Which I suppose might make sense, but we all know how rumors go.... Whatever it is, we'll find out when we find out... until then we just need to wait it out.

The only reason I posted this is because when I got home I read the quote from Gailey tonight, after hearing this about Easley this weekend.......

"As far as Marcus Easley's illness Gailey said, "It's gotten more prolonged than we thought. We're going have to get more evaluation on him and see exactly where that's going to go. He won't be ready this week for sure. I know what it is, but I'm not going to say. I think he should be the one to say if anybody does."

Now, after the story I was told, and after the storyteller said Gailey was PISSED OFF, tell me that quote doesn't reek of Easley being in the doghouse?????

it shocks me that wed already be declaring him out next week, wouldnt let him travel last week etc.... because he ate too many wings. seems pretty extreme, but i suppose if you are trying to make an example....