I know what's wrong with Easley.

Lv-Bills

Don't know if this has been discussed or not, but Easley's injury is from a non football related activity. Anyone else hear about this? I'm curious, because the rumor is circulating around Orchard Park.

Thanks!

Edited by Lv-Bills

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this has been discussed or not, but Easley's injury is from a non football related activity. Anyone else hear about this? I'm curious, because the rumor is circulating around Orchard Park.

Thanks!

if the guy messed up and made a stupid mistake that's none football related, fine. Let him learn from his mistake and move foward. How old is he again? 21 maybe? 20? If I was put under a microscope for all of my bone headed mistakes at that age I'd be a bum on the streets right now because no one would want anything to do with me.

Relax and leave the kid alone. Either he grows up and learns following whatever mistake he made, or he doesn't. end result is his to make, not ours.

We know it's you, Moran.

LOL, nah. I just wanna know if it's widely known, or if just a small group of people know what happened in Orchard Park. Maybe Hammer knows or has heard, and it's nothing criminal, but it is pretty stupid, and supposedly it really irked Gailey. He's more in the dog house at this point than he is hurt.

if the guy messed up and made a stupid mistake that's none football related, fine. Let him learn from his mistake and move foward. How old is he again? 21 maybe? 20? If I was put under a microscope for all of my bone headed mistakes at that age I'd be a bum on the streets right now because no one would want anything to do with me.

Relax and leave the kid alone. Either he grows up and learns following whatever mistake he made, or he doesn't. end result is his to make, not ours.

He will be 24 in two months. ;)

Edited by LabattBlue

LOL, nah. I just wanna know if it's widely known, or if just a small group of people know what happened in Orchard Park. Maybe Hammer knows or has heard, and it's nothing criminal, but it is pretty stupid, and supposedly it really irked Gailey. He's more in the dog house at this point than he is hurt.

Why post if you aren't going to just say the story? Hard up for attention?

It wasn't football related in the sense that it definetely didn't happen on the field. It is football related in the fact that he was being boneheaded right in time for the season. I just wanna know if anyone else has heard what it is, so I don't spread a stupid rumor and it turns out not true. The source on this is pretty rock solid......usually. And no, the source doesn't know anyone in the Bills organization, but he does visit an establishment that MANY Bills execs have visited for many years. And those Bills execs occasionally give these guys tidbits of info. This one is actually kind of funny in a way.

Why post if you aren't going to just say the story? Hard up for attention?

Yeah, that's it. I'm hard up. I was just dying to have you interact with me tonight. Again, I want to know if anyone else has heard anything about it, before I post something that nobody believes. Maybe I should call for NGU.

weird man, really weird . . . by the way, the Bills let good players go to give this guy a chance, I can totally understand being upset if it was some kind of self-inflicted injury or illness.

From what I heard, more on the illness side of things. And perhaps from eating??? In a contest??? And now that I'm pretty sure I know, I want to see if they cover it up or not. And I certainly don't want to post it, because there is no winner here when anyone posts anything credible. But man, it's really not that bad, but just turned out stupid.

LOL

Happy Endee massage parlor?

LOL. No. Although, that would make for a good story. Has to do with food. A famous Buffalo food.

COME ON, someone from OP want to chime in?

I just reread this post. There was been no mention of this anywhere, but you want to see "if it's widely known"? Yeah...everybody knows about it, but nobody is talking about it. :lol:

Edited by LabattBlue

From what I heard, more on the illness side of things. And perhaps from eating??? In a contest??? And now that I'm pretty sure I know, I want to see if they cover it up or not. And I certainly don't want to post it, because there is no winner here when anyone posts anything credible. But man, it's really not that bad, but just turned out stupid.

LOL

LOL. No. Although, that would make for a good story. Has to do with food. A famous Buffalo food.

Wait, are you saying that he overdid it at a wing-eating contest? I thought these guys ate like 7,000 calories a day anyway...

Wonder if he'll get waived and Ruvell Martin takes his place.

I don't think it's that bad. I just think it's probably something that an NFL coach would say something like.....

"Really Marcus? No, Seriously, really?" Followed by a slap upside his head.

LOL

ooohh! I got deafly sick on a batch of bad wings one time, it wasn't petty . . . but it passed in a day or two, can't believe that would keep you out two games