Hello Bills Fans

I'd just like to say hello to everybody here at 2 bills drive...ive been coming to this site for a couple years now..and i'd just like to say that this is by far one of the best fan sites around..

This site has good people, and a ton of decent insight and information..I hope I can contribute just as good as everybody on here..

Soo then to start off my first topic of my tenure here..

If mcgahee and the coaching staff decide to sit him out for the game at Sanfrancisco next week..how much will it jeapordize a chance to get 1000 this season? I mean don't get me wrong I believe willis has had a successful season..but wouldn't it be great if he can crack 1000? and it obviously won't be easy against pittsburgh..

I'd just like to say hello to everybody here at 2 bills drive...ive been coming to this site for a couple years now..and i'd just like to say that this is by far one of the best fan sites around..

This site has good people, and a ton of decent insight and information..I hope I can contribute just as good as everybody on here..

If mcgahee and the coaching staff decide to sit him out for the game at Sanfrancisco next week..how much will it jeapordize a chance to get 1000 this season? I mean don't get me wrong I believe willis has had a successful season..but wouldn't it be great if he can crack 1000? and it obviously won't be easy against pittsburgh..

169985[/snapback]

Welcome to the best site for Buffalo Bills fans and information.

we got our eyes on bigger sites than 1000 yds, including playoffs and a hall of fame career as our tailback. One game off against the worst team in football wont hurt either mcgahee or da bills (hopefully).

welcome to the board.

169989[/snapback]

We might, but what about Drew Rosenhaus and WM? Since it has been acknowledged that WM's contract was incentive-laden, I wouldn't be suprised if one of the goals was 1000 yards.

We might, but what about Drew Rosenhaus and WM?  Since it has been acknowledged that WM's contract was incentive-laden, I wouldn't be suprised if one of the goals was 1000 yards.

169995[/snapback]

And there's no way the BILLS don't pay it, even if he falls short. Of this I am certain.

true, and ill think he'll easily achieve 1000 yds against Pitts and in an VERY important game. it wont be the bills decision, its up to the trainers. from the collective sigh of relief from the bills and rosenhaus, i dont think its an issue. everyone is just happy its a minor injury.

169985[/snapback]

Welcok to the board, Willis is only 53 yards away from a grand...When the Pittsburgh game he'll be playin his heart out in that snowy buffalo weather.

169985[/snapback]

I think he could play in the Pitt game. We will absolutely need him! Travis is gone for the year, it seems. :doh:

Shaud will help us vs. the niners but he can't Rosen thru that Pitt D-line. :unsure:

Burns is not starting material.

169985[/snapback]

Welcome!

Forgive me, but I dont care one iota if WM gets 1,000 yards. Aside from his running, he is also blocking, catching, executing trick plays AND playing a huge part in the Buffalo Bills winning football games.

I hope that he is rested this week.

Nothing that Willis has done or said has suggested that he would be a player that would care about the 1000 yard mark. Either way, I can't see TD holding any benchmark incentive over his head. He'll get his money, and he'll hopefully get to run freaking wild in the playoffs.