For my 15,000th Post...I Would Like to Say

ajzepp

...maybe Scott is right...I DO need to get the fug outta the house!!!!! :lol:

Seriously, there is no way I'd spend this much time here if not for the quality of my fellow Bills brothers and sisters. You all are not only a lot of fun, but you offer great advice and can even help solve a problem or two.

So here's to you, TBD!!!!! :beer:

Edited by ajzepp

Seriously, there is no way I'd spend this much time here if not for the quality of my fellow Bills brothers and sisters. You all are not only a lot of fun, but you offer great advice and can even help solve a problem or two.

Wasn't that # 15,003? Just wonderin.....unsure.gif

That's a lot of posterizing anyhoo. Here's to 15,003 more! worthy.gif

Seriously, there is no way I'd spend this much time here if not for the quality of my fellow Bills brothers and sisters.

Quality? I just watched someone ask how to watch a game that's not even on, and that's not even close to the dumbest thing I've read here today.

Which ones, there can't be more than 10.

Awwww, come on Jack! lol

The babies are finding it hard to get him to lactate.....

Happy posting AJ .... :beer:

DOH! :D

Actually, I said you need to discover girls and get an exercise bike. :)

Ah, true...I guess I was so focused on my lack of a social life that I forgot about being chubby and lonely :blush:

Quality? I just watched someone ask how to watch a game that's not even on, and that's not even close to the dumbest thing I've read here today.

:lol:

Honestly, there are a few message boards that I've participated on over the years, but none of them can compare to the sense of community that comes along with being an active member of TBD. I feel as if I could contact any number of people if I were going to be in their area and go grab a beer or hang out on Sunday to watch the Bills game, or whatever. I've had some really great conversations on here, both on the forums and in private, and probably not a lot of people know it but Fez and I have really gotten to be buds over the past several years. I can't say ANYTHING like that about the other places I frequent. If I came on here with a problem, I have no doubt that there would really be people on here who were concerned, and probably several would even offer to help if they could. And last but not least, the humor here is such that I've had some of my greatest near-self-sharting episodes of all time! :lol:

And you are one cool m.f.

Wasn't that # 15,003? Just wonderin.....unsure.gif

That's a lot of posterizing anyhoo. Here's to 15,003 more! worthy.gif

Yep, my first post in this thread was #15000 :) It won't ever look like that cause the number keeps updating even on the first post, but I promise it was legit :thumbsup:

And you are one cool m.f.

Back at you, my brother! I don't need to tell you how much your friendship has meant to me...we've had some good conversations over the years, and when I talk about how I know for certain there are people here who "care" about me even though we've never met, you're on that list right near the top. :beer:

I feel as if I could contact any number of people if I were going to be in their area and go grab a beer or hang out on Sunday to watch the Bills game, or whatever.

I've done that. Granted they were people I've met before at the TBD Tailgates, but it's still cool with my travel that I can send them a PM and tell them I'll be in their area if they want to get together some night for a beer.

I feel as if I could contact any number of people if I were going to be in their area and go grab a beer or hang out on Sunday to watch the Bills game, or whatever.

I moved.

I quit drinking

I don't watch the Bills anymore

And I don't do that "whatever" ****.

I've done that. Granted they were people I've met before at the TBD Tailgates, but it's still cool with my travel that I can send them a PM and tell them I'll be in their area if they want to get together some night for a beer.

Definitely...even just here in ATL there are a few TBD'ers that at some point I know I'll hang with. The good Doctor, Dr Dankenstein/Darustein, only lives a "hop, skip, and a jump away", as they say here in the south :D

I moved.

I quit drinking

I don't watch the Bills anymore

And I don't do that "whatever" ****.

Maybe so, but at least you haven't lost your charming and engaging personality :w00t:

Count me as one of the 10. I love all of the

movie info he brings to TBD.

Movie and music threads are some of my favorite ones to follow on here...honestly, I've expanded my music collection (and my taste!) significantly just from our discussions here. A few TBD'ers have even been cool enough to burn me a CD of some of the music that was discussed (e.g. DAvid Bowie, Rush) in the threads but that I wasn't familiar with at the time. I thought that was way cool for them to do that :thumbsup:

15K posts? Wow, you are in elite company! I just hope to hit "Veteran" by the end of the season, LoL.