Didn't see this coming

TheMadCap

Great Idea! Why didn't he think of this before now?

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/09/obama-wants-to-pay-for-jobs-bill-by-eliminating-tax-breaks/1

That will immediately cause those stingy businesses to spend those piles of cash they've been hoarding up and causing him to look bad...

no. stop wondering.

Oh...okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I really appreciate it. I don't know what I'd do without your vast knowledge of sociology, economics, and politics to back me up here. You complete me.

I'm being sarcastic, in case you didn't catch it. <_<

Ah yes, we're back to the "millionaires and billionaires" tax......on people making $200k.

I'm starting to wonder if the "middle class" isn't shrinking because they keep getting redefined as "rich" by people who want to tax them.

Some of them are also getting redefined as "living in poverty" by people who want to raise taxes on others just because raising taxes is always the right thing to do.

Edited by KD in CT

Wifey's been pestering me for weeks to get a new G6. Better get out and shop for one soon. Of course Buffy will want one too at least as fast as Chip's. Can't deny the little darlings a single thing, now can we?

It's amazing what $200k a year will get you these days.

Of course, I would rather put $50k on a boat than give it to BO so they can reroof a school in Trenton or put wall-to-wall carpeting in an ACORN office in Peoria. But that's just selfish little me.

I think he said something about a government program where they give you money for trading in your current corporate jet for one that gets a couple more miles per gallon

Yes, it's called the Cash for Junkers program as you can see by the link below.

http://www.google.com/search?q=junkers+ju+88&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADBF_en