The greatest thing since sliced bread

PromoTheRobot

All week NFL Sunday Ticket now shows 30 minute "shortcut" games, proving there is only 30 minutes of actual action in a 3+ hour game. You can see every play with all the downtime cut out. Catch a whole game during breakfast, or 5-6 games after dinner. Why didn't they think of this sooner?

PTR

All week NFL Sunday Ticket now shows 30 minute "shortcut" games, proving there is only 30 minutes of actual action in a 3+ hour game. You can see every play with all the downtime cut out. Catch a whole game during breakfast, or 5-6 games after dinner. Why didn't they think of this sooner?

PTR

they've been doing this for years...

and there isn't 30 minutes of action. There's like 13 minutes, so they are already stretching it.

they've been doing this for years...

and there isn't 30 minutes of action. There's like 13 minutes, so they are already stretching it.

Although they cut out plays for games that are 'too long' to fit in their 30 min. If you watch closely some games have a LOT of plays cut out. I'm not sure that you'd really want to condense the action from what they have it as. Sometimes it's a little seizure inducing as it is.

I love all the different ways we have available to watch games nowadays. On a typical Sunday for me, I have TBD up, a feed of the Bills game up, and RedZone on the tv. I've become completely addicted to the Red Zone channel. Like SDS said, it only comes down to like 13 minutes of action per game, so this way it's like watching every game at once.

I've seen the 30 min condensed games before back when I had DTV and I liked those, too. It's true you do sort of lose the feel for the flow of the game, but it's great if you just want to take a look at the plays independently.

PTR

not a new service. i like the hour versions that i used to watch on.... nfl network? a few years ago. gave a little more balanced feel for the game, not just a mad highlight reel. although its good to get broad strokes ideas still.