Doesn't Matter If Bills Were Lucky or Good

BuffaloBaumer

BUT....no reason not to think playoffs until proven otherwise. Enjoy the week as we all know it has been FAR too long where good feelings surrounded this team. If they lose to the Raiders (doubt it), oh well. If they rise to 2-0, keep thinking playoffs as the Patriots come to town. The team's confidence will increase with each win and so should the fans.My only suggestion is to enjoy it while you can and allow yourself to think they are good until proven otherwise. Nobody knows what will happen down the road but for NOW, it's fun right?

See you at 9am......

BUT....no reason not to think playoffs until proven otherwise. Enjoy the week as we all know it has been FAR too long where good feelings surrounded this team. If they lose to the Raiders (doubt it), oh well. If they rise to 2-0, keep thinking playoffs as the Patriots come to town. The team's confidence will increase with each win and so should the fans.My only suggestion is to enjoy it while you can and allow yourself to think they are good until proven otherwise. Nobody knows what will happen down the road but for NOW, it's fun right?

See you at 9am......

all you need to do in the NFL is win. no ones care how or by how much, if you win consistently, the rest takes care of itself (lucky, good, whatever). in a month, no one will remember how the Bills won this game , just that they won it

Agree 100%. There have been far too few days like yesterday lately. It was a great day to be a Bills fan. It's a long season and who knows where we go from here, but what a great game to watch. Special teams made plays, TE caught 2TD's, Stevie and Jones 1 each. Fitz played well, Freddie was awesome. Defense played well. What's not too like? Thoroughly enjoyed watching this one. Bring on Da Raida's!

Edited by xsoldier54

See you at 9am......

Can't wait until Sunday! I would have been pumped for the home opener even if they loss, but coming off a road win makes it even sweeter! I am enjoying every minute of this win and wasn't even going to post today, because of all the 'it's only 1 game', 'wait until they play at least 8 games', or 'the Chiefs suck', buzz kill posters. But you know what, it doesn't even bother me today. To beat any team 41-7 in the NFL is freaking impressive, no matter what the talent level of the opponent may be....Bring the noise on Sunday....GO BILLS!

Can't wait until Sunday! I would have been pumped for the home opener even if they loss, but coming off a road win makes it even sweeter! I am enjoying every minute of this win and wasn't even going to post today, because of all the 'it's only 1 game', 'wait until they play at least 8 games', or 'the Chiefs suck', buzz kill posters. But you know what, it doesn't even bother me today. To beat any team 41-7 in the NFL is freaking impressive, no matter what the talent level of the opponent may be....Bring the noise on Sunday....GO BILLS!

That is my thoughts exactly.

It is the NFL. And no matter what anyone will tell you the talent level on each team is not that different. What makes the difference is coaching and attitude.

The Bills looked like a will coached team yesterday. And they played with determination.

Getting back to the OP, yes Pope bobbled the ball on that touchdown, that was overturned. But if you looked closely Byrd hit his arm also while he was going out. That helped to lead to the drop, thus the overturn of a TD.

I think Chan and Buddy have started to build a team of guys that has some talent and desire. That is what you need in the NFL.

With Chan and Wanny/Edwards you start to see how valuable coaching is in the NFL.

You dont need a cheerleader as a coach. Just someone who can get 53 men to buy into what he is selling.

After one week the Bills are all on the same page.

Getting back to the OP, yes Pope bobbled the ball on that touchdown, that was overturned. But if you looked closely Byrd hit his arm also while he was going out. That helped to lead to the drop, thus the overturn of a TD.

Yes, Byrd first punched at the ball and then somehow is leg got in there. But the bottom line is Pope didn't control the ball after the catch. You can clearly see that he tucked it under his right arm when going down and after Byrd's contact it ended up in his left hand, a very easy call for the officials. Another big play was 3rd and 1 with time running out in the 1st quarter. Fred gets hit well behind the line of scrimmage and still manages to get the first. The Bills then kill the clock and don't give the ball back to KC right after coming off a score. It's the little things that win ball games and that is a perfect example of it...GO BILLS!

Yes, Byrd first punched at the ball and then somehow is leg got in there. But the bottom line is Pope didn't control the ball after the catch. You can clearly see that he tucked it under his right arm when going down and after Byrd's contact it ended up in his left hand, a very easy call for the officials. Another big play was 3rd and 1 with time running out in the 1st quarter. Fred gets hit well behind the line of scrimmage and still manages to get the first. The Bills then kill the clock and don't give the ball back to KC right after coming off a score. It's the little things that win ball games and that is a perfect example of it...GO BILLS!

Yup, that 3rd and one and converting 3rd and longs in the redzone were my favorite things to see....

See you at 9am......

As much as it is great to see the Bills win, getting ahead of ourselves is the last thing you want to do at this point. The object now is to beat Oakland next Sunday. It's a game I think we have a good chance to win but we'll have to play with the same intensity as we had yesterday.

As much as it is great to see the Bills win, getting ahead of ourselves is the last thing you want to do at this point. The object now is to beat Oakland next Sunday. It's a game I think we have a good chance to win but we'll have to play with the same intensity as we had yesterday.

I think you are missing the point, I am not getting ahead of myself at all. What I am saying is that this could come crashing down very soon so enjoy it while it lasts (however long that is).