Bills are now tied for third in INTs

Kelly the Dog

Tied for third in total takeaways with 32. We're third in overall defense and third in pass defense and fourth in rush defense and tied for first in the least yards per play. We are seventh in points per game given up.

We are also middle of the pack in PR defense (I would attribute a lot to Moorman's boomers) and 3rd in KR defense (I would attribute to Lindell's short KOs). We are 6th in PR average and 4th in KR average.

Tied for third in total takeaways with 32. We're third in overall defense and third in pass defense and fourth in rush defense and tied for first in the least yards per play. We are seventh in points per game given up.

We are also middle of the pack in PR defense (I would attribute a lot to Moorman's boomers) and 3rd in KR defense (I would attribute to Lindell's short KOs). We are 6th in PR average and 4th in KR average.

169949[/snapback]

Jesus....first we cant get a sack or a tackaway to save our lives.....now we are in the top 5 of the league in both......

Very strange....

169949[/snapback]

And yet the Bills leaders in INTs. are TKO & NateDogg (both with 4) Talk about teamwork. :unsure:

169949[/snapback]

And it seems like just last month people were crying about the lack of pass rushing DEs. :lol: