An innocence lost but our freedom never taken

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, just so you know how the game is played, you have to sorta base your attacks on what I say. I mean some don't, but they generally do not last long. Now, you can use a subtle straw man, but a blatant one will generally draw ridicule. Even a subtle one will draw ridicule if someone is feeling snarky and just generally disagrees with you.

As to the Christian aspect of your personality, I guessed. You strike me as a Fundamentalist. Perhaps I was incorrect? If you are of a religion that approves of hypocrisy in how they pray, I would like to know what religion that was. I have a generally positive view of Christians that are not whackjobs or people who contradict their faith with their actions or words. You are starting to strike me as both.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could design our own religion? I don't mean the God and faith part, you either have that, or you don't. No amount of stand up, sit down, stand up, kneel, sit down changes that. I mean all the ritualistic stuff. Pogo stick day would be awesome. I mostly hate our pagan traditions as well. F the easter bunny. That whole thing is queer. Go around looking for a hidden basket that my idiot uncle put in the air conditioning vent, screws back in and all? Yeah, I didn't find it Bob(fake name), what a shocker...Maybe next year you can attach it to f'ing weather balloon 3 miles away and 10k ft up. I bet you'll get a major award!

Why does this:

Ok, this is what I got so far, you have a suspicious nature, trust issues and are prone to making snap judgments. You may have often felt insecure or unsafe as a child.

sound like what the Jehovah's witness/LDS/Scientologists say to me when I am on my way home? Why does this sound like a Horoscope...or...better yet...a Personality TestTM (Scientology trade marked that, btw, and now you will be sued for reading it without paying them).

Why does this:

Keep going my man, this should be enlightening. There are a ton of posts you could analyze here.

sound like the start of what goes on in my head as I walk by...that I should stay with because it would be funny....but instead, devolves into some sadistic fantasy involving variations on a theme of me shooting a paint gun at them/hosing them with water/dropping stink bombs near them so the people they try to harass think that they just crapped themselves?

Perhaps I have an immature nature, wiseass tendencies, and are prone to obsessing over fun ways to humiliate those who claim to "know better". I may have often felt smart and unafraid as a child.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

6 deaths was not enough impact to wake the US up.... we continued to slumber.

But, some really are not earnestly interested in understanding the meaning of the statement made here but seem more interested in finding purpose in failed attempts to bring meaning to their life by putting others down so they can feels so superior. I feel sorry for you and will pray for you.

Last I checked, effect follows cause - I don't feel superior because I put you down. I put you down because I'm superior.