This is what the fruits in SF talk about on

ACor58

It also sounds like Niner Fan 79 needs a blanket party

http://www.49erswebzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/...splay&num=27585

Niner_Fan79

Unfortunately I live close to Buffalo and have to listen to them complain about every loss and how they were screwed (Stanley Cup Finals, the Music City Miracle, etc)

Not sure what I would like more. The 49ers to beat the Bills and end their playoff hopes, or have the Bills go 10 - 6 and still not make the playoffs. If the later happens it would be so funny to hear all Bills fans b***h and complain about how the standings in the NFL are s**t since there will most likely be a 9 - 7 team in the playoffs from the AFC and a few 10 - 6 teams that don't make it.

What it comes down to is I am cheering for the Jags to win 10 games. That way they get the tie breaker having beaten the Bills.

GO NINERS 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, there is no chance that a 10-6 AFC team will miss the playoffs, while a 9-7 AFC team makes the playoffs.

I believe these losers have the AFC and NFC confused. But it's more like a 10-6 AFC team will miss the playoffs, while a 7-9 NFC team makes it.

And since the Cardinals are the only team the '9ers were able to beat this year, I can understand why their fans would obsess over them. They probably start every post with "I wonder what those loser Cardinals are doing right this minute..."

dude its san fransisco, of course they're talking about helmet logo's.  its queer eye for the football guy

not that there's anything wrong with that

169872[/snapback]

Hey, it can't be all tight ends and wide receivers 24/7. Or can it? :unsure:

There really are some knuckle-dragging, neantherthal racist asswipes on this board.

169884[/snapback]

So what do you think about the Cardinals helmet and logo?

First off, it's a silly subject. Second, they don't even have the facts straight about the AFC playoff picture. Third, they're calling us bitchers and whiners, which we might be, but we don't have to take it from those lightweights. And finally, there are cardinals in Arizona.

Lighten up dude. By the way, technically there's a difference between homophobes and racists. Your sexual orientation is not a race.

At least they are limiting the smack talk to their board and not bringing it here. You at least have to appreciate that.

169903[/snapback]

For some reason not too many fans from other teams come here. When I look at other teams' boards there are plenty of Bills fans. Probably because the Bills have such a big following.

There really are some knuckle-dragging, neantherthal racist asswipes on this board.  Too bad everyone isn't as enlightened as some Bills fans are.  :unsure:

169884[/snapback]

Yeah, it truly takes an enlightened person to group everyone together with an insult while pretending every team doesn't have similiar fans. :doh:

Sounds like this board, we talk about cars that we should buy, electronics, sisters kid having trouble in school etc etc.

We also talk about blind dates, waitresses and drunk girls passed out on couches. We even have FAT days and lime green couches that talk.

What a country. :unsure: (Bills country)