Bryan Scott

albany c2

Wow, was I impressed with how well he played today. Led the team in tackles (3 TFL's I believe, also) and made some beautiful open field tackles on Jamaal Charles. Anyone else see this? The guy can be a key play-maker on our defense. I'm excited for the season now.

GO BILLS

Wow, was I impressed with how well he played today. Led the team in tackles (3 TFL's I believe, also) and made some beautiful open field tackles on Jamaal Charles. Anyone else see this? The guy can be a key play-maker on our defense. I'm excited for the season now.

GO BILLS

I thought the same--the guy was all over the field, and made some solid hits.

I thought our D overall was really sure in tackling, and really hit the Chiefs in the mouth on their tackles.

The Byrd stick on Charles early in the game was a thing of beauty also.

i've really liked scott for a few years now. the guy doesn't seem like a blue chip athlete, but he is physical and is usually in the right place and makes good, sound tackles. he doesn't jump around like an idiot after a good play either, i like that. seems humble and appreciative of the opportunity to be playing in the nfl. overall, another guy i am very happy to have on my team!

GO BILLS

And when he hit, he HIT. I also thought Wilson played very well. Mendola slammed him and I don't see why. That batted pass/sack thing on Cassel was a beaut to behold.