Ken Dorsey is a God!

JoeF

Ken Dorsey is a God. That's my story for this week.

A game that requires 7 hour flight to the west coast on Christmas day and then playing the next day is worrisome. However, I know that this Bills team will focus and get it done because of the situation and the niners just may be the worst team in the league.......If anything this is a great chance to put some things on film that the Steelers will have to plan for during the next week. We have moved way beyond this being a trap game. Let's fire up the Cheeseburgers, take the walk around Fisherman's Wharf and kick some tail.

By the way--I ran past forty niner headquarters in Santa Clara 3 mornings last week and put my grandmother's evil eye curse on them....I asked for the effective date and time to be about 1 PM PST on December 26. Grandma has never let me down.

Final note, I also saw Dennis Erickson in the lobby of the Westin Santa Clara with two older gentlemen--who I assume were from Old Miss---what does that say to your team--when you are interviewing for a college job during a pro season....yeeeshh....