Gonna be in Buffalo for the home opener...

rocwocka

Haven't been here since J.P. was starting and the first play of the game, Merriman (just off his 4 game suspension) sacked him on the first offensive play. Anyway, I'm wondering where the best places to hang in Buffalo on a Saturday night are? Gonna be staying downtown on Saturday, so - where to go?

All depends what you are looking for. An alcohol soaked bender? Chippawa St Downtown is the current bar mecca. Allen St is good but mellower. The Blue Monk is a good place for grown ups to imbibe craft beers. Lance Diamond is still performing every Saturday night at the Elmwood Lounge. A Forgotten Buffalo historic pub crawl is fun. If you like country/blues the Sportsman's Tavern is the best. PM me with questions.

PTR

All depends what you are looking for. An alcohol soaked bender? Chippawa St Downtown is the current bar mecca. Allen St is good but mellower. The Blue Monk is a good place for grown ups to imbibe craft beers. Lance Diamond is still performing every Saturday night at the Elmwood Lounge. A Forgotten Buffalo historic pub crawl is fun. If you like country/blues the Sportsman's Tavern is the best. PM me with questions.

PTR

What he said ^