3)a rookie that hasn't played a reg season down

4)atleast one, if not two kickers

5)a WR that hasn't been "the guy" before

6)an NFL backup/borderline starter qb

7)an over 30 RB

8)a guy that's never played his new position, or made line calls in the NFL

I think you nailed it!

I'll take my shot though...

1) George Wilson, who was undrafted and had to change positions by the most unpopular, clownish coaching staff we've ever had and then was embraced for his capabilities by a new regime, who in the past might just cut a guy like that, to the point where he's been elevated to start this year

2) Eric Wood, who came back to be our best OL from one of the worst injuries to watch on video, many of us thought he might be done after that one. If so, he might have been added to the 1st round bust list

3) Ryan Fitzpatrick, from discussion in one of my previous threads, I don't believe that 2nd/3rd chances work in the NFL, but last year he had us actually discussing whether he could be the next Brett Favre. He's the smartest player on the team and its his now

4) Brian Moorman, who has been the best punter in the league for nearly a decade and involves himself as the consummate Bill every season and off-season, on and off the field

5) Fred Jackson, who has to run uphill for his standing on the team against his pedigree and age every year yet keeps showing that he's really just one of the top running backs in the league

6) Stevie Johnson, who showed in his first opportunity how a #2 becomes a #1, in ways that his predecessor couldn't over 5 years, even when he had T.O. opposite him the previous year. In the last 20 years our #1 receivers have been Reed, Moulds, Evans and T.O., so he's taking his shot to be counted among them

7) The 12th Man, who tirelessly puts up with this nonsense year in and year out, hoping for nothing more than success in the coming season, while being questioned by everyone around him why he keeps rooting for this team

There you go... now when do we get to find out the point of this? We're on page 4 of this thread Mr. Negative.

Edited by cage

Top 7 Movies:Avatar

A Few Good Men

The Usual Suspects

The Dark Knight

Gladiator

The Godfather

Talledega Nights (gotta have a funny one right)

Last of the Mohicans

Saving Private Ryan

Gladiator

The Godfather 1 and 2

Good Will Hunting

The Deer Hunter

Dances W/ Wolves

The Lord of the Rings (1. Fellowship, 2. Return, 3. Two Towers)

Since responding to the OP's request appears to be going nowhere, I thought I would add to the movie list (all great - for the most part) and build on the humor aspect - particularly a little dark, twisted humor (Top 7 - no particular order):

1. Boondock Saints

2. Resevoir Dogs

3. Pulp Fiction

4. Things to do in Denver When you're Dead

5. Snatch

6. Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

7. Smokin Aces

Edited by billsfan1959

7 songs that give you the most value for your money when getting a lapdance....

7) Layla

6) Hey Jude

5) Freebird

4) Nights in White Satin

3) Do You Feel Like We Feel

2) In a-Gadda-Da-Vida

1) Alice's Restaurant

I definitely would not have an "accident" during alice's, In fact she me refer to me as mr. softee (curb reference)

I find it surprising that on most people's 7.. 3 or 4 players didn't even play a down with the team last year.

This should make you mr.positive

Best Movies

Godfather

Star Wars

Silence of the Lambs

Blade Runner

Alien

12 Angry Men

Memento

Definitely not Citizen Kane

Honorable mentions:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Cool Hand Luke

Sound of Music

Seven Samuri

Raiders of the Lost Arc

Wizard of Oz

Apocalyps Now

Matrix

Bills

Nothing new to add except I think McGee may be in the top 7

I'm interpreting this as the top seven players other NFL teams would covet the most:

1. M. Dareus (I think even without having played yet he's shown enough to bet that if the Bills were being auctioned off player by player, Dareus would go higher than anyone we've got).

2. K. Williams (A lot of teams - probably 29 or 30 would want him on their line - he's not the best, but he is very good, and he is very, very consistent).

3. Wood (between S. Johnson and Wood - I just think it is harder to find a top notch Center than it is to find a reciever like Stevie)

4. S. Johnson

5. Merriman (if he plays without serious injury this year and plays anywhere like he used to, he'd be in the top 3)

6. Levitre (I think he is an up and coming LG, and is probably, strictly on play, our best lineman)

7. Spiller (even though Jackson is better now, I'd bet most teams would give up more for Spiller merely for his potential - although if we ever let Jackson go, I'd bet New England would swoop in and grab him, and tie him up to a 3 year deal in no time. He is just the kind of running back New England would love to have; Freddie would be a 1500 yard runner in New England).