Anyone in Northern California with access to Pliny The Elder

The Poojer

or Pliny the Younger(for that matter), from Russian River Brewing. I am looking to get a few bottles shipped to me by October 1. Have found 1 site that can do it...42.00 all told...but looking for other options as well. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts. I want to share it with some fellow beer geeks that haven't had the opportunity to try either one....thanks in advance.

Whenever Pliny is on tap, demand far exceeds supply. Most bars sell vouchers in advance and they always have a no growler rule. I've seen people camped out waiting For places to open when they don't use a voucher system

maybe that place would fill a growler for you.

so i figured 4 was enough for one sitting...i ask them if they think they will have it on sunday for the bills game...they say they have another one.....i don't think they do...distributors know better...but no one was drinking it...people were asking for beer suggestions..i only told one person....this stuff is normally sold out in minutes...but my little pub doesn't facebook or tweet...so its just us locals...and an old gent called pliny.... :beer: