NEW FOOTBALL BOWL TO BE PLAYED

MORT REPORTS.........Since its preseason and the typical TBD crybags and the media are spelling doom for the bills, NFL officals have now created what is called the "Lonnie Johnson Bowl" to be played at the Ralph. The teams with the best O-lines and special teams in preseason will compete for the "Rob Johnson Trophy." Insted of rings, winning team will be presented with pink and yellow sweat bands.

Detroit pratice squad player Tyrone Porchea was quoted saying. " I be playing for 8 year now and never won a ting. We go 4-0 in preseason ever year. It about time we get some dues!"

Kick off for the great event will be take place labor day at 3:00am eastern time on PBS kids.

Go Bills! I matters in 2 weeks

MORT REPORTS.........Since its preseason and the typical TBD crybags and the media are spelling doom for the bills, NFL officals have now created what is called the "Lonnie Johnson Bowl" to be played at the Ralph.  The teams with the best O-lines and special teams in preseason will compete for the "Rob Johnson Trophy."  Insted of rings, winning team will be presented with pink and yellow sweat bands.

Detroit pratice squad player Tyrone Porchea was quoted saying. " I be playing for 8 year now and never won a ting.  We go 4-0 in preseason ever year.  It about time we get some dues!"

Kick off for the great event will be take place labor day at 3:00am eastern time on PBS kids.

Go Bills!  I matters in 2 weeks

12210[/snapback]

Wow, yet another all show and no go thread. Yawn.

MORT REPORTS.........Since its preseason and the typical TBD crybags and the media are spelling doom for the bills, NFL officals have now created what is called the "Lonnie Johnson Bowl" to be played at the Ralph.

12210[/snapback]

Instead of a "Lonnie Johnson Bowl" I wish they would just expand the playoffs so the top 12 teams from each conference qualify. That way, Bills fans would not be so penalized by the teams' inability to win games during the regular season. Who's with me?

Instead of a "Lonnie Johnson Bowl" I wish they would just expand the playoffs so the top 12 teams from each conference qualify.  That way, Bills fans would not be so penalized by the teams'  inability to win games during the regular season.  Who's with me?

12297[/snapback]

Friggin regular season win-loss record bull stevestojan!