Very small stakes survival pool

Beerball

Of all things, I did not expect him to be a traitor. Good that he did not survive, makes yesterday's victory even sweeter.

In a thread where Beerboy keeps fibbing about the prize pool so he can avoid paying you, why would he tell the truth about my pick? And you fell for it? The correct pool amount is advertised in my thread.

If I read that correctly it said that you pick the Chiefs over the Chargers this week.

There is no lying in this thread. My pick will be made before the offical game time and that will be that.

You on the other hand appear to enjoy changing your picks after the results are in. Tisk tisk mr. crayonz.

I'm taking the Raiders this week. The Bills will crumble in the first half and there is no way that they can come back and win in the second half. What team scores 5 TDs in the second half of a game to come back and win?

There is no lying in this thread. My pick will be made before the offical game time and that will be that.

You on the other hand appear to enjoy changing your picks after the results are in. Tisk tisk mr. crayonz.

1. There is no "I" in tsk.

2. Moderators have special editing powers but Googlebots keep logs on all sorts of crap. Tread lightly.

Tisk tisk mr. crayonz

I'm going to be so happy when I pull in the $250K at the end of the year.

You? You have my sympathy on your early demise.

Urban dictionary? Have you seen the latest reports on inner city schools? That is the only place urban dictionaries are used. Why don't you look it up in the suburban dictionary or the affluent dictionary? Afraid of the results?

BILLS WIN!!!!!!! BILLS WIN!!!!!!!! BILLS WIN!!!!!!!!!!

and I stay alive in the survivor pool. I can already feel a cool half mil in my pocket.

:unsure: oh, wait, that wasn't what I was feeling in my pocket :unsure:

No matter....BILLS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now the tough part.

I'm alive after 3 weeks and so far I've taken the Jags, Titans & Bills.

Right now I'm thinking of Pitt over Houston or Cleveland over Tenn.

Who is your week 4 pick?