Had enough 24/7 Peyton Manning talk

truth on hold

It's really a shame you're "sick" of it, but we're talking about one of the key faces of the NFL here. It's huge news whether you like it or not.

Personally, I feel badly for Manning. This guy has done things "the right way" his entire career. It's not about money, but about not being able to perform your craft at the highest level. His career may very well be over.

All of us who have enjoyed the NFL over the past 15 years will one day look back and realize how lucky we were to have watched a player like Peyton.

It's really a shame you're "sick" of it, but we're talking about one of the key faces of the NFL here. It's huge news whether you like it or not.

Personally, I feel badly for Manning. This guy has done things "the right way" his entire career. It's not about money, but about not being able to perform your craft at the highest level. His career may very well be over.

All of us who have enjoyed the NFL over the past 15 years will one day look back and realize how lucky we were to have watched a player like Peyton.

Exactly.

Considering the best player in the NFL over the past decade may be forced to retire suddenly and unexpectedly, I think there is been relatively muted coverage of the story.

Peyton manning and the colts were no part of my interest in football this season. If I end up watching any of their games it's either because they're playing the bills or they're a featured night or holiday game and hence there's no choice.

Again no disrespect to Peyton or the colts but to me with so much more going in the build up to opening day IMO it's disrespectful to the rest of the league to discuss Peyton and the colts non stop