To those of you

BillsNYC

To all of you who keep on bitching and moaning about the Jax game, "If Nate would have knocked that ball down we'd be 9-5 now" how do you know if we'd be 9-5? If we won that first game, we could just as easily be 5-9 right now.

The way I think about it, this team NEEDED to be 0-4 to get their asses into gear. If they would have been 1-3, maybe they wouldn't have worked as hard to beat the Dolphins or Cardinals.

You're going to drive yourselves insane if you keep looking back to the Oakland or Jax game. That argument holds no substance.

Me...I sleep better at night accepting that we lost those first 4 games which has catapulted us into a 5 game winning streak. I sleep better accepting that our rookie coach got our players to rebound from an 0-4 deficit. And I sleep better knowing that this team is peaking at the end of the season and playoffs or not, this team has something to build on.

i havent slept more than 4 hrs in the past 3 days, but its not cuz of the bills...theres nothing we can do now about the past, so why let it bother you?

169485[/snapback]

That's right.

Would Willis have got a shot if we won the first game? Who knows.