A New AFC East Blog

CSBill

Per Tim Graham, this is the site of a new AFC East blog: http://www.afceastdaily.com/

It started this week, nothing big, too early to make any assessment of it, but seems to be worth watching.

Meh.

Interesting piece on the Jets wideouts - I hadn't realized they were now such an Old Folks Home.

I looked up the bionic James Lofton and learned 37 was when he finally started to fade. So that's a set of interesting decisions by the Jets.

Other than that, Same 'ol Same 'ol. Pat the Pats, Fluff the Phins, Bash the Bills.

Now maybe the Bills deserve the bashing. Certainly as fans we were all disappointed more wasn't done with the line.

And I get it, I get it, we won't get respect until we earn it three letters at a time (WIN)

Still, I think we have a better o-line than we started last year (Wood > Hangartner at center, Bell stronger, Pears >> Cornell Green).

FJ managed to be productive last year with the line we had - 4.2 YPC still moves the chains. And so did Fitz.

It would still have been nice to see some discussion of the defense. It would show the writer knew something about football.

Run defense was truly the Bill's downfall last year IMO, and D is one place where significant changes were made.

C'mon Nailey and guys. Show Us the Baby.