From the Texans board

1billsfan

...bullied by the Texans.

Posted on the Houston Texans message board about the their chances this week against the Jags:

"It's funny that so many Texan fans undersell their teams chances and hype the opposition. The Jags put their jock on one leg at a time. They beat the Bears at home by 19 a week ago, the Texans beat the Bears on the road by 19 yesterday. That was a big win for the Jags yesterday, but the Pack has been Jekyll and Hyde at home all season. That was their 4th loss at Lambeau this year.

The Texans beat up the Jags so badly in week 8, they left town crying about dirty play. The Jags crying about dirty play. I don't think Gaffney drops the ball before crossing the goal line this time. I don't think AJ fumbles in FG range, either. The defense is playing better than they have all season. So is Domanick. I'm not nervous at all, I'm looking forward to an AFC South war. And the Texans are one team that won't back down to the Jags' bully tatics."

Anybody see this game?

The Texans have a good team. Their defense has messed it up for them alot this year. It sounds like they are getting better. The Texans have a decent QB, a good RB, and a good WR. They have the tools to score points. Green Bays defense is horrible add in the INT's and well game over.

At first glance I thought the GB game was the one the Jags had to lose, and thought they would win out after that.

Now I'm not so sure. Houston is up and down, but when they are up, they can take the Jags out.

Oakland should be an easier game, but again, they have been playing better ball lately. It is by no means a given that the Jags will beat them, especially in Oakland.

While it may be to good to happen, it is certainly possible that all 3 teams lose this week giving Buffalo a chance to control their own destiny.

Houston is still matmatically alive for the playoffs, and the Jags are one of the teams they need to leapfrog. Therefore the Texans wont mail it in vs the jags - they are still fighting for a playoff spot (however slim)

The Jags are playing pretty nice ball right now and I would definitely pick them to win both those games. That said, it's not like major upsets dont happen in the NFL and if the Jags were to lose either of those games it would'nt be a shock.

...bullied by the Texans.

Posted on the Houston Texans message board about the their chances this week against the Jags:

"It's funny that so many Texan fans undersell their teams chances and hype the opposition. The Jags put their jock on one leg at a time. They beat the Bears at home by 19 a week ago, the Texans beat the Bears on the road by 19 yesterday. That was a big win for the Jags yesterday, but the Pack has been Jekyll and Hyde at home all season. That was their 4th loss at Lambeau this year.

The Texans beat up the Jags so badly in week 8, they left town crying about dirty play. The Jags crying about dirty play.  I don't think Gaffney drops the ball before crossing the goal line this time. I don't think AJ fumbles in FG range, either. The defense is playing better than they have all season. So is Domanick. I'm not nervous at all, I'm looking forward to an AFC South war. And the Texans are one team that won't back down to the Jags' bully tatics."

Anybody see this game?

169228[/snapback]

This is definitely the game to keep an eye on. Hopefully the Texans will come ready to play.