Now foreign countries don't respect the US boarders

How much do the boarders pay a week in rent? Where do Americn boarders stay these days, Elvira Baker's Boardinghouse and Saloon?

This happened in the 'United State' according to the article... :rolleyes:

I missed spelted it big deal. the important thing is that you learn to speak and write Spanish.

Edited by whateverdude

Imagine? They fund the national debt.

And wouldn't killing cats in the back alley and then selling them as sweet and sour chicken constitute organized crime? I mean it can't be legal and it might be a little sloppy but it is planned enough to be called organized IMO.

And Mexicans run drugs into this country, often with the assistance of the Mexican government. Also, Mexico's government certainly does nothing to stem the flow of illegal immigrants. So I don't feel too badly for the Mexicans.

Are you a racist? Because I only see you looking south and pointing your finger while ignoring the flood of societal degradation from the north.

Are you a racist? Because I only see you looking south and pointing your finger while ignoring the flood of societal degradation from the north.

Yes, those upper eastsiders who think that the poor illegal aliens should have a say in things should invite them to stay in their homes. Put your money where your $400 bottle of wine is. When you are done with that, bust Paul Ryan's balls.