Oh yes...Colts will be in cap hell

HelloNewman

Polian is a shrewd GM, and I believe he will avoid getting into cap hell. Having said that, the Colts are a team built to put fans in the seats, make money, and make the playoff every year. There is no expectations that they will make a run, just play consistently well enough to make the playoffs.

If they should get lucky against a NE or Pitt team, it is possible that they could play SD in the AFC Championship game and the weather will favor the Colts Offense.

How come?  I think there is just too much that can happen before any seedings

is decided....

If the colts win against the bolts then they get the 3rd seed and the 4th seed if

they lose.

If the steelers win then they get 1st seed, however if they lose and the Pats

winout then steelers get 2nd seed....

And of course there is the matter of the colts winning the wild-card game...

so many things to happen before one can decide who plays whom and at where.

169472[/snapback]

I agree. There is too much that can happen.

But, I don't see Indy losing another game, but I do see SD losing another game.

This is why I'm glad to be a Pats fan. There is no "loading up for a run and then suffer years of ineptitude" out of this organization. Each year, they are able to sign and/or retain a core of players that give you production without sucking up too much cap room so that the team can be real competetive year in and year out. Screw having "lean years", I've had enough lean years as a pats fan.

yea, just looked how well that has payed off for the KC defense........haha.....

sometimes the fans are right and the GM/coach is wrong.....

169439[/snapback]

There are always exceptions that prove the rule. There's more to KC's defensive problems than simply personnel. They played pretty well yesterday.

Yeah, it's really necessary to bump a thread that's been postless for 5 whole minutes.  :lol:

169171[/snapback]

There should be some suitable punishment for people who bump their own posts. Something like tar and feathering, only more painful. Suggestions?

This is why I'm glad to be a Pats fan.  There is no "loading up for a run and then suffer years of ineptitude" out of this organization.  Each year, they are able to sign and/or retain a core of players that give you production without sucking up too much cap room so that the team can be real competetive year in and year out.    Screw having "lean years", I've had enough lean years as a pats fan.

169554[/snapback]

Will they have enough to resign Brady, Dillon, Law? Big paydays are coming up.