Gameday traditions for out-of-towners

Tommy

laying on the couch watching the Bills on DirecTv but canceled it after last year so not sure what im doing this year...thinking about the playstation option or just might turn my DirecTv back on for one last year

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually go to the game at least once or twice a year. The rest of the season we have the dish, watch the Bills game first and I will cook wings, and alternate the weeks with pizza breads, beef on weck, ribs, sahlens (usually after the week I went up for the game)or other attempts at culinary suicide. Others bring a variety of foods. The guys pretty much take over the den while the girls stay outside on the deck. After the Bills game, its a random game for the Fantasy freak in the group.

I'm in Salem, Oregon so the game starts @ 10am...I used to go to "The Ram" brew pub for the game, but the service is sh--, the manager is a di--, and they never let us have sound.

I've had the Sunday Ticket the past 3 years though, mainly because nobody can give me sh-- about the Bills getting whipped in my own house.

Let's go Buffalo!