Peter King has Bills at #6 & in the playoffs.

PIZ

Its funny how he thinks the Bills will get in and he raves about the jags and the jags have a MUCH better chance of getting the 6 seed

169079[/snapback]

He also talks highly of the Ravens, who are also above us.

Take whatever PK says with a pound of salt.  2 years running he's picked Jake (The Flake) Plummer as his pre-season MVP. 

:)

169112[/snapback]

How about take whatever ANYONE on TV and radio say with a ounce of salt.

Merrill Hoge picked the Eagles to miss the playoffs; enough said :unsure::)

The way we're playing right now, I don't think Indy wants any part of us... nor does any other team in the league. We're just a totally different animal right now, whatever clicked, it's made us scary good right now. This team hasn't been so dominant in every facet of the game since the SB years.

Merrill Hoge picked the Eagles to miss the playoffs; enough said    :)  :unsure:

169121[/snapback]

The older I get, the more I realize the expert "opinions" are no more valid than the informed fan. Especially the frauds who pollute the radio airwaves in Boston (WEEI sports radio). Two of the midday hosts earlier this year boasted they didn't watch football on a nice fall afternoon.

I caught when Merril Hoge said that pre-season. "Expert", my ass. :)

6. Buffalo (8-6). You know the sad part? The Bills are going to have to go to Indy on Wild Card weekend -- barring a San Diego win at the Colts this weekend -- and get thrown to Peyton Manning.

Bring 'Em On.

We have the AFC's best defense in yards per play

Source

and the Colts will have the AFC's worst yards per play defense.

Buffalo has the AFC's best defense in terms of pass completions against

Source

and the Colts will have the worst defense against the pass.

Nobody wants us to get anywhere near the playoffs. We could do some serious damage to the favored teams. If we did get in, I think we'd pull and upset or two. If we played New England again, it would be a very interesting game. Just thinking about that possibility gets me going. I'd love to march into Foxboro and take those guys out. But, I'm getting ahead here. Let's get San Francisco and then see where things are.

Nobody wants us to get anywhere near the playoffs. We could do some serious damage to the favored teams.  If we did get in, I think we'd pull and upset or two. If we played New England again, it would be a very interesting game. Just thinking about that possibility gets me going. I'd love to march into Foxboro and take those guys out. But, I'm getting ahead here. Let's get San Francisco and then see where things are.

169222[/snapback]

SF -

You should be enthused about your team; they're playing well... but there is no way on God's green earth that a team led by Drew Bledsoe will ever win a playoff game in Foxboro against a Bill Belichick coached team. There is NO way.

Merrill Hoge picked the Eagles to miss the playoffs; enough said    :)  :unsure:

169121[/snapback]

An ounce is a hell of a lot of salt!