Baltimore Bills Bar

moatsandhoes

Hey guys!

I've been reading this site for a while but now I'm Posting!

I just wanted to let all our Baltimore Bills fans know that "Charm City Bills Backers" will be located at Finnegans Wake on Boston street in the Canton district of downtown Baltimore!

We will have Labbats ready to go and 49 cent wings in 15 different varieties, and as alway TOUCHDOWN SHOTS(sometimes misery shots) Please come join us and celebrate another season of Bills football.

If you havn't already, join the "Charm City Bills Backers" group on facebook. We have been updating it often and are now in the process of changing the official Bills Backers site.

Hope to see all our displaced Buffalonians out turning Canton into Orchard Park.

GO BILLS!

Unfortunatley, fletchers closed three years ago and has been reopened as an ultralounge/nightclub and no longer shows games.

We were at the Gin Mill but that didn't meet our needs. We are really excited about finnegans wake. They are giving us the entire bar which seats about 60 but stands over 100. And of course we will have full sound!

Wow, I didn't realize that... I've been deployed so much over the last 2 years that I didn't know.

From what I've read, Sundays might be the only busy night of the week. I've been watching Bar Rescue a lot, and hopefully it works out. I just wish I could take a place like that and do what John Taffer does.