OT It's cold here

Mile High

It's -17 here in Lake Placid today.  What's the weather like where you are?

168969[/snapback]

Here in Albany it's 0 but -12 with windchill. I see you guys have -31 with w/c. It's one of the things I don't miss from when I lived in Saranac Lake.

Bbrrrrrhhhh...

It snowed last night here in Richmond, VA...very unusual for December. Only about an inch but preceded by ice and the original forecast was for a "chance of flurries". As of this post it's sunny and 17 degrees...projected high was only 30.

Here in Albany it's 0 but -12 with windchill.  I see you guys have -31 with w/c.  It's one of the things I don't miss from when I lived in Saranac Lake. 

Bbrrrrrhhhh...

168984[/snapback]

Yeah it's a benefit of living here.... :D The thermometer says it's negative whatever but it's always about 20 degrees colder when the wind blows up here.

Crazy I'm sitting here looking out the window and with the windchill facter it's like -35 and there are actually people walking down the side walk without gloves and hats on.  Smart real fuggin smart.

169020[/snapback]

These Adirondackers are made of tough stuff. Crazy... but tough. :D

Crazy I'm sitting here looking out the window and with the windchill facter it's like -35 and there are actually people walking down the side walk without gloves and hats on.  Smart real fuggin smart.

169020[/snapback]

That's nothing. I've been in Fairbanks when it's -50 and there are people walking around in T-shirts and jeans. Friggin' whack jobs.