Dickipedia

CosmicBills

Santa Claus under miscellaneous??? :thumbdown:

He can be a good guy and has done a lot for kids, but in the middle of July when he has had a few too many drinks....................DICK. He is a mean drunk most of the time.

One time I remember him putting a broomstick handle through the spokes of Stephen Hawking's wheelchair and Hawking went @$$ over teakettle onto the floor. So he is funny too, but he treats waitresses very poorly and yells a lot about short people so he is mostly mean.

He can be a good guy and has done a lot for kids, but in the middle of July when he has had a few too many drinks....................DICK. He is a mean drunk most of the time.

One time I remember him putting a broomstick handle through the spokes of Stephen Hawking's wheelchair and Hawking went @$$ over teakettle onto the floor. So he is funny too, but he treats waitresses very poorly and yells a lot about short people so he is mostly mean.

:lol: :lol:

... And this just became my sig line for Pats week.

Dikipedia: Tom Brady

"On February 3, 2008, Tom Brady brought his team, with their perfect 18-0 record, to the Super bowl where he promptly choked and was beaten by a banged-up team of young players led by a guy who is not even the best quarterback in his immediate family."

Edited by tgreg99

Plus, he lives in Canada.