Ellicottville bars with NFL Sunday Ticket?

Simon

I'm probably going to be up there savaging some golf courses on opening weekend and I'll be with some fellas that will not miss the Stillers/Ravens game.

Anybody know if the Double Diamond, Balloons, Madigan's, the Depot or anybody else carries the ticket up there on Sunday afternoons?

I'm probably going to be up there savaging some golf courses on opening weekend and I'll be with some fellas that will not miss the Stillers/Ravens game.

Anybody know if the Double Diamond, Balloons, Madigan's, the Depot or anybody else carries the ticket up there on Sunday afternoons?

Found This on http://www.ellicottvilleny.com

Balloons Restaurant

Ellicottville's home of the NFL ticket. Enjoy sports on 9 flat screen TV's. Live entertainment every Saturday from 5-9pm. Casual dining, lunch & dinner, vegetarian specialties, entertainment, available for parties.Our week day lunch Specials only $5.99. Air conditioning in the summer heat.

I've been to the Ellicottville Brewing Co -- it is nice and has good beer -- not sure about the Sunday Ticket.

Here is the website: Ellicottville Brewing Co