AFC East: Bills Strive For Five

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1994-09-02/sports/9409020105_1_thurman-thomas-coach-marv-levy-darryl-talley

"If the Buffalo Bills reach their fifth straight Super Bowl, it will be through no fault of their own. Blame the Miami Dolphins or the New England Patriots or the New York Jets. Blame Jim Harbaugh. Somebody no doubt will."

"The annual chase of the Bills begins with the annual prediction of their imminent demise."

Good stuff...brings back some great memories of a time when the Bills absolutely dominated the AFC - and we expected them not only to win every week, but to blow out their opponents! I (and countless others, I'm sure) fully expected the Bills to go to their 5th straight Superbowl - after the 4th one, I bought a great shirt with the Bills logo superimposed over Buffalo City Hall and bearing the caption...

In Buffalo, Superbowls are our hobby...

See you next year, in Joe Robbie!

It's time for our fifth...

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Strive for Five!!!!! B-)

Good stuff...brings back some great memories of a time when the Bills absolutely dominated the AFC - and we expected them not only to win every week, but to blow out their opponents! I (and countless others, I'm sure) fully expected the Bills to go to their 5th straight Superbowl - after the 4th one, I bought a great shirt with the Bills logo superimposed over Buffalo City Hall and bearing the caption...

In Buffalo, Superbowls are our hobby...

See you next year, in Joe Robbie!

It's time for our fifth...

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Strive for Five!!!!! B-)

Thankfully, I have no recollection of that time in the Bills' history.