Couple of RV lot questions

Ok so this is our 5th year or so of season tickets. Our tailgate group has always kinda joked about how cool it would be to have a bus or RV to bring up to the games. Well a couple weeks ago, a good friend of my dads told him that he's selling his RV and would give us a great deal on it. It's one of those things that we weren't really planning on, but the deal is going to be too good to pass up so we're going for it. I got a couple questions and any advice by people who have done the RV thing would be greatly appreciated by us newbies!

First off, if we park in the RV lot can other friends of ours join our tailgate? We have people that descend on the Ralph from multiple directions around the country and it would be great if we they could keep parking in lots on the respecive sides of the stadium and simply come find us in the RV lot to join the party. I'm not sure if they only let people in that literally drive in already in the RV or whatnot.

What's traffic like getting out? There's a chance we may come in a night early, but we all have to head back after the game on Sundays. We always go back and fire the grill up again after the game and are not in a huge hurry to get out. Just want to know if it's feasable to get out an hour or two after gametime or if it's a complete mess.

How are the bathouse facilities? We will keep the RV south of Buffalo in WNY where my parents live and the only nearby dump station at the state park closes at the end of october. We're thinking at this point that we'll winterize the RV and rely on the bathhouse for (hopefully) clean bathroom facilities & showers.

I'm sure I'll have some more questions but any other advice is much appreciated. Thanks in advance and Go Bills!!!