Tom Donahoe sucks

todd

Why?

1. His FA pickups stink. No production.

2. His drafts have been horrible. No production.

3. His UDFA pickups have been horrible. No production.

4. He let too many of our old favorite players leave, sacrificing their production.

5. He also can't pick a coach to save his life.

I just thought you all might like a reminder.

Why?

4. He let too many of our old favorite players leave, sacrificing their production.

168801[/snapback]

Trying to wake up Steve in MD are ya? :D

Why?

168801[/snapback]

Better yet read this post from our favorite optimist. :D

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=121417

I look forward to the gratuitous "Bledsoe Sucks" and "Mularkey's A Moron" threads coming soon to a website near you.

168809[/snapback]

Bledsoe DOES suck lol

Your right Spikes and Adams do suck and there has been no production out of them since they got here.....Jackass!

Jeff

168899[/snapback]

WOW, not only misses the sarcasm, but adds so much to the thread by name calling. :D

Why?

168801[/snapback]

Let's finish out the top 10...

6. He still hasn't produced a winning season in 4 years at the helm.

7. He turned on WNY quicker than the fans did on him.

8. Not all the Draft and FA pickups were brilliant moves... Eddie Robinson, Oliver Gibson, Ryan Denny

9. His Bills teams have never won a playoff game.

10. His penchant for Offensive Tackles could be considered a fettish by some.

Whereas you might wish to continue to flagellate him in public for his shortcomings, I will forgive and forget for items 1 - 9.

It's #10 that I'm still puzzled by though. :D

Regardless, winning is the balm that cures all, and the recent success has anesthetized most of his critics (myself included) to the painful memories of his first 3 1/4 years. In fact most seem to have a case of amnesia that will only be "cured" should the Bills (GOD FORBID!) suffer a narrow miss of the playoffs.

Here's wishing Mr. Donnaho's Bills the ultimate success this year, that the bubble never bursts, and Whitey gets his just deserts.

PS - is it still ok to hate GW and DillBride - or is that out of fashion now too?

8. Not all the Draft and FA pickups were brilliant moves... Eddie Robinson, Oliver Gibson, Ryan Denny

Whereas you might wish to continue to flagellate him in public for his shortcomings, I will forgive and forget for items 1 - 9.

It's #10 that I'm still puzzled by though.  :D

Regardless, winning is the balm that cures all, and the recent success has anesthetized most of his critics (myself included) to the painful memories of his first 3 1/4 years. In fact most seem to have a case of amnesia that will only be "cured" should the Bills (GOD FORBID!) suffer a narrow miss of the playoffs.

Here's wishing Mr. Donnaho's Bills the ultimate success this year, that the bubble never bursts, and Whitey gets his just deserts.

PS - is it still ok to hate GW and DillBride - or is that out of fashion now too?

168920[/snapback]

Dude - you are so right! Compared to the rest of the NFL GMs he friggin blows! Most other GMs never pick a FA that doesn't pan out. Oh, and don't get me started on his trades. HORRIBLE! Every GM should be able to turn a team around in one year. No EXCUSES!

Dude - you are so right! Compared to the rest of the NFL GMs he friggin blows! Most other GMs never pick a FA that doesn't pan out. Oh, and don't get me started on his trades. HORRIBLE! Every GM should be able to turn a team around in one year. No EXCUSES!

168931[/snapback]

I know, it's like people have no concept of the rest of the teams and their respective GMs in this league......who exactly would you rather have than TD??? I don't get it......our roster is very strong, and we're even beginning to develop depth.....we're 8-2 in our last 10 (should be 9-1 if not for a certain QB.....can't quite recall his name at the moment)........TD rules, and he's done a TON for this team and its fans.

It's #10 that I'm still puzzled by though.  :D

168920[/snapback]

And to think these sarcastic "I told you so" threads are on the heels of an 8-6 record after seasons of 3-13, 8-8, and 6-10...

If this team ever makes the playoffs or God forbid wins a division title, this board will turn into a regular Jerry Seinfeld standup act of "sarcasm" right before TD's introduction into Canton.

TD has done a very good job with this team. Face it--when he inherited this team there was nooo way we were going to win more than 3 games that year. No way! Then a surprising year at 8-8 and a very disappointing year at 6-10 last year.

This year we are a Nate Clements deflected pass and a proper TD call at Oakland away from already having a playoff spot. Regardless, this team is one of the top 5 teams in the NFL right now the way they are playing. I would not be surprised at all if we beat the Steelers by 10 points.

Give him some creit as he has assembled a great team and an even better defense. Gregg Williams, Dick Lebeau, and Jerry Gray lead 3 of the top 5 defenses in the league right now! Yeah, I guess Donahoe doesn't know how to pick good coaches!