(OT) No more EA Madden?

Fezmid

Makes sense to me....what's brand awareness when you are the only show. And the commentary in the game isn't that great anyways.

They should get the boys from Sunday Night Football to do the commentary but I don't think ESPN would agree to that right now....

Madden has declined to the point of moron anyhow. Get him out with a shred of dignity, what is happening to this once-beloved broadcaster before a national audience every week is a damn shame.

As far as having \the game named something other than "madden", i dont know if its a great move, the name alone still has value in the gaming community. I also heard that the idea for the game was madden's in the first place, which may influence any such decision, eitehr way, even if it didn't feature that boring looping commentary by madden, it should still be called that.

Otherwise I may forget what I did in college for most of 4 years

"i kept getting distracted from my work by that game....whats it called? you knojw it had the fat guy who points out obvious stuf...."

Good deals at EB and Gamestop for the system. There are a lot of good games out right now, too.

168808[/snapback]

well, all i want is the system (the new one, since it comes with online adapter built in) and Madden 05 and GTA:SA.

That's really all i would EVER use..

(well, until Madden 06 and GTA:Buffalo,NY)

Speaking of EA. They just bought a large share of UBI soft a FRENCH company which makes the Tom Clancy line of games. The Tom Clancy kick butt and no prisoner games. The French do this. What do they use as a point of reference to come up with the combat for these games? Old 'Duke' movies?