Lots of Iggle folks holding their breath today

Greg de'Ville

...if it's a high ankle sprain or torn ligaments, that's Trouble with a capital T. Because after TO, you've got Timid Todd Stinkston and Freddie "The Flop" Mitchell. Not exactly all-pro caliber wideouts.

McNabb can't win games with his feet all the time. He did it yesterday, but come playoff time that's another story.

TO, McNabb and Westbrook are the three most indispensable Iggles. One domino's fallen. If Westbrook goes down a la 2003, the Iggles are in a serious world of hurt, homefield or not.

...if it's a high ankle sprain or torn ligaments, that's Trouble with a capital T.  Because after TO, you've got Timid Todd Stinkston and Freddie "The Flop" Mitchell.  Not exactly all-pro caliber wideouts.

McNabb can't win games with his feet all the time.  He did it yesterday, but come playoff time that's another story. 

TO, McNabb and Westbrook are the three most indispensable Iggles.  One domino's fallen.  If Westbrook goes down a la 2003, the Iggles are in a serious world of hurt, homefield or not.

168653[/snapback]

EFF DONOVAN MCNABB!

All I needed was ONE good solid game against a pathetic Cowgirl defense and I was in the championship game of my FFL league.

What do I get from the LOSER? An absolutely HORRENDOUS perfromance on par with the worst QB performances I've seen over the past 10 years.

He was terrible. TERRIBLE!!