Is it Too Early to Start the...

PDaDdy

Just kidding. Good drive for Easley and he got our first first string TD of the season. I was waiting for this last year. The kid needs to stay healthy.

I wonder how it will turn out this year with Jackson assume-ably getting double coverage every down. Maybe we can trade him for a 4th round pick because he can't get open and his stats trailed off.

you know! steve jackson, our best receiver since they traded away leo evans! I just hope fitzgibbons can develop the same chemistry with him that he had with leo.

It will be like the old days with drew rosenhaus and eric mulder, or maybe even like good old#12 jim kelway and #83 andres galaraga.

you know! steve jackson, our best receiver since they traded away leo evans! I just hope fitzgibbons can develop the same chemistry with him that he had with leo.

It will be like the old days with drew rosenhaus and eric mulder, or maybe even like good old#12 jim kelway and #83 andres galaraga.

Did you hear that Matt Hasselhoff plays for the Titans now? And did Maurice Drew Jones play tonight?

Edited by Bills!Win!

When did Emmitt Smith join TBD?

Fitz torched it tonight. They got Easley a ton of touches. The replay should be sweet.

The Easley TD pass was awesome....Marcus went up above the DB like he had springs in his cleats and Fitzy put it right in the perfect spot :thumbsup:

Just kidding. Good drive for Easley and he got our first first string TD of the season. I was waiting for this last year. The kid needs to stay healthy.

I wonder how it will turn out this year with Jackson assume-ably getting double coverage every down. Maybe we can trade him for a 4th round pick because he can't get open and his stats trailed off.

I thought last week we didn't have any receivers on this team ;) .

Did you hear that Matt Hasselhoff plays for the Titans now? And did Maurice Drew Jones play tonight?

No, Jones was out tonight.

Is that Michael Jackson? Maybe we can nickname him "Thriller."

easley is so good they should trade steve jackson right now for a fourth

Maybe they can trade Stevie Jackson to the Rams for Steven Jackson?

When did Emmitt Smith join TBD?

That is priceless-yet true?