michael Vick photo

millbank

I can't stand that guy. I don't care how good of an athlete he is. Geez, the guy throws a 3 yard pass to a WR, the WR then goes 70 yards and Vick is pumping his chest and putting his #1 finger in the air, like he did it himself. I'm tired of hearing about the guy.

Cripes, with the way Bledsoe has been running as of late he could have made that play. :D

I can't stand that guy.  I don't care how good of an athlete he is.  Geez, the guy throws a 3 yard pass to a WR, the WR then goes 70 yards and Vick is pumping his chest and putting his #1 finger in the air, like he did it himself.  I'm tired of hearing about the guy. 

Cripes, with the way Bledsoe has been running as of late he could have made that play. :)

168671[/snapback]

What WR do the Falcons have that is capable of turning a 3 yard pass into a 70 TD? Certainly not Price!

...speaking of the Falcons and Mr. Vick, they will be coming to Ralphie's next fall (NFC South is in the Bills' schedule rotation in '05).  For a bonus, the return of Clueless Price to the premises.

169281[/snapback]

I've been waiting for that game since 95. It's only been 10 years since the Falcs played in Buffalo.