What are you more excited for?

stevestojan

What are you more excited for?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What are you more excited for?

• December 25th
    • December 26th

I have never looked this forward to the Bills playing a craptacular team.

With this win, and a couple of breaks, week 17 will be so damn exciting.

Go Bills!

168644[/snapback]

Christmas comes every year.

It's been awhile since the Bills have had a winning season.

AMEN!!

Honestly, my wife, daughter and I open presents and celebrate Christmas Eve so my excitement is definitely for the game on the 26th.

Plus, it's been a long time coming that this Bills team is playing to the form that they're expected to. I can't wait until next week, getting pumped to fly back to Buffalo and go to that game on the 2nd. Actually, I'm probably more excited about going to that game than any game that I've gone to in the past 10 years with the exception of the SB XVIII that I went to in Atlanta.

AMEN!!

Honestly, my wife, daughter and I open presents and celebrate Christmas Eve so my excitement is definitely for the game on the 26th.

Plus, it's been a long time coming that this Bills team is playing to the form that they're expected to. I can't wait until next week, getting pumped to fly back to Buffalo and go to that game on the 2nd. Actually, I'm probably more excited about going to that game than any game that I've gone to in the past 10 years with the exception of the SB XVIII that I went to in Atlanta.

168676[/snapback]

U gonna be there? Get to lot one, pole 6. I'llb e there, just sent out for tickets!

GO BILLS!!