Brad Smith this preseason

Just checked out Smiths Stats and this is what he has done so far:

Comp/Att Yrds Comp% TD Int QB Rating

5/6 45 83.3 0 0 97.9

Rushing Yrds Att TD yrds/att

40 7 0 5.7

Im fine with this output so far, but he is a playmaker and i expect him to get into the Endzone

We gotta get on the other side of the 50 to have a decent shot at a TD. Something we've had trouble with so far. He's gonna help us move the chains, hopefully he isn't the only one that will be able to do that with consistency.

Just checked out Smiths Stats and this is what he has done so far:

Comp/Att Yrds Comp% TD Int QB Rating

5/6 45 83.3 0 0 97.9

Rushing Yrds Att TD yrds/att

40 7 0 5.7

Im fine with this output so far, but he is a playmaker and i expect him to get into the Endzone

You're concerned about an individual player's preseason stats?

<br />Just checked out Smiths Stats and this is what he has done so far:<br /><br />Comp/Att     Yrds     Comp%         TD          Int            QB Rating<br />5/6           45       83.3          0           0                97.9<br /><br />Rushing Yrds           Att          TD           yrds/att<br />      40                7            0               5.7<br /><br /><br />Im fine with this output so far, but he is a playmaker and i expect him to get into the Endzone<br />
<br /><br /><br />

usually plays against backups and most if not all those passes where short passes against a prevent defense.

If you can't make it work in preseason then how do you expect it to work in the regular season. But if you can make it work in preseason, then how can you expect it to work in the regular season. Quite simple really. :blink:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot