Lee Evans has seven td's so far

Thailog80

That flea flicker was another terrific design for a play by Clements and Mularkey, with Evans in the backfield I believe, and Evans carried his role out great. He, again, showed his incredible burst to get downfield. Bledsoe may have not had a great game, stats or otherwise, but that flea flicker was an awesome pass, right on the money in tough conditions. And IMO, that play really turned the game back to the Bills as much as the blocked punt by Peters and the pick by TKO.

That flea flicker was another terrific design for a play by Clements and Mularkey, with Evans in the backfield I believe, and Evans carried his role out great. He, again, showed his incredible burst to get downfield. Bledsoe may have not had a great game, stats or otherwise, but that flea flicker was an awesome pass, right on the money in tough conditions. And IMO, that play really turned the game back to the Bills as much as the blocked punt by Peters and the pick by TKO.

168720[/snapback]

moulds was wide open also. looked like bledsoe was looking for evans the whole time. looks like bledsoe finaly noticed his speed and ability.

moulds was wide open also. looked like bledsoe was looking for evans the whole time. looks like bledsoe finaly noticed his speed and ability.

168736[/snapback]

On a play like a flea flicker which takes SO much time to develop, more time than any other play practically, a QB can only choose one receiver unless there is zero pass rush. Bledsoe did not have all day. He had to pick a guy and thriw immediately and he did. I agree with you that at other times he may have automatically looked to Moulds. But it was not as if he had a choice on this one. Evans was in his field of vision as he got the ball it looked to me, and he just threw it straight and straight away. Evans was wide open but nonetheless he hit him in stride with a perfect spiral. He still throws the deep ball great for the most part.

He still throws the deep ball great for the most part.

168739[/snapback]

He throws the deep ball well because he actually still pays attention to his form when doing so. He steps into the throw and follows through on it. I wish to hell he'd do this on short passes, but generally he throws off his back foot and relies on his arm strength to get the ball there...unfortunately the by product of this is that many of his shorter passes are incredibly inaccurate.