Just got my tickets for the Eagles game

xsoldier54

So I just got my tickets to the Eagles game. Coming in with my son and his girlfriend. We are flying from St. John's, Newfoundland to Toronto on Friday, then driving down for the weekend. My total for a ticket to the game and round trip airfare? Around $600. That doesn't include hotel. Guess I figured it was time to put my money where my mouth is. I haven't been to a game at the Ralph since the AFC Championship game vs. Oakland in 1990 or 91, can't remember. Any TBD'ers going to be tailgating and want to get together for a cold one before the game? Let me know location and I'm game if you are.

So I just got my tickets to the Eagles game. Coming in with my son and his girlfriend. We are flying from St. John's, Newfoundland to Toronto on Friday, then driving down for the weekend. My total for a ticket to the game and round trip airfare? Around $600. That doesn't include hotel. Guess I figured it was time to put my money where my mouth is. I haven't been to a game at the Ralph since the AFC Championship game vs. Oakland in 1990 or 91, can't remember. Any TBD'ers going to be tailgating and want to get together for a cold one before the game? Let me know location and I'm game if you are.

I like to tailgate.

Brador or Hoptical Illusion? Your choice.

Have a good group of about 20 in the mud lot in front of the fieldhouse. We will be along the fenceline to the stadium lot a. 20 foot flagpole with bills and american flag will be flying. You would be welcome to our tailgate as would anyone else. We will have food, beer, cornhole, bills highlights on a bigscreen and tunes. If you or anyone else wants to hang out email or pm me. Bring some beer and meet some good guys. We range in age from 30 to 65 so we are a pretty mellow group.

Have a good group of about 20 in the mud lot in front of the fieldhouse. We will be along the fenceline to the stadium lot a. 20 foot flagpole with bills and american flag will be flying. You would be welcome to our tailgate as would anyone else. We will have food, beer, cornhole, bills highlights on a bigscreen and tunes. If you or anyone else wants to hang out email or pm me. Bring some beer and meet some good guys. We range in age from 30 to 65 so we are a pretty mellow group.

Sounds like a plan. We will look you up on game day.

Hopefully you're good luck, being that you were at possibly the best Bills game ever.

It was a great game for sure. I thought there was no way we could lose the Super Bowl after that one.

I like to tailgate.

Brador or Hoptical Illusion? Your choice.

Both sound pretty good.

Call me crazy but I think you will see a Bills win. I think the Eagles o-line is way worse than ours and I have a feeling Vick will struggle this year. I really think this year sets up for Andy Reid tho possibly get fired at the end of the year. We will see.