[closed]Time to move on.....

Santana

I'd just like to start off by saying that I'm a huge Bills fan and I feel the same way most of you do about our recent trade of Lee Evans. I know, it doesn't seem to make much sense especially this close to the start of the season. At the same time however, I'm also tired of hearing about it, what's done is done and now we have to move on and count our losses. Unfortuantely he's not coming back and we have to put faith into our players that they will step up now that they have their opporotunity. It's going to be harder than it was for SJ to shine, but I'm a realist and beleive it can be done!!

I'd just like to start off by saying that I'm a huge Bills fan and I feel the same way most of you do about our recent trade of Lee Evans. I know, it doesn't seem to make much sense especially this close to the start of the season. At the same time however, I'm also tired of hearing about it, what's done is done and now we have to move on and count our losses. Unfortuantely he's not coming back and we have to put faith into our players that they will step up now that they have their opporotunity. It's going to be harder than it was for SJ to shine, but I'm a realist and beleive it can be done!!

Can you blame anyone for the shock and outrage? He was a veteran. He was a team captain. He had no off the field issues, or deep character issues. He isn't a typical WR diva that most with his talent level turn into. Evans was the one player that ESPN analysts HAD to mention, now they can completely skip Buffalo in all of the talking head shows. We all want Stevie to step it up and the young guys to prove themselves but give people their chance to vent. It has only been a couple of weeks at this point.

I also recall all of the chatter about Evans being a "one trick pony" and people calling for him to be traded over the last three years or so. Now that it's done they want to get out their crying towel to piss and moan about it. Pretty sad. :doh:

I also recall all of the chatter about Evans being a "one trick pony" and people calling for him to be traded over the last three years or so. Now that it's done they want to get out their crying towel to piss and moan about it. Pretty sad. :doh:

Hold up...not everyone wanted him to be traded.

One would assume it's not the same people but I haven't checked

If anyone who plays football is reading here, take notes: in general, for every vocal minority that will call for a player's head, there is an equal and opposite vocal minority that admires him and will moan and mourn the loss of him.