23 Bills Backers show up in RICHMOND VA!!!!!

Nice meeting R. Rich, G. Host and Mr Info. In all, we had 23 Bills fans, 6 of them kids, and owned the the front area of the bar. Every time something good happened from the Bills, the room exploded with noise.

Everytime they broke over to the KC - Denver game, the room exploded with noise. High Fives all around, and plenty of Bills garb from past to present. Fun time!

A good time, thanks everybody for coming to Mulligan's. Hope the Baltimore and NOVA crew got home safe.

GO BILLS!!!!

Nice meeting R. Rich, G. Host and Mr Info.  In all, we had 23 Bills fans, 6 of them kids, and owned the the front area of the bar.  Every time something good happened from the Bills, the room exploded with noise. 

Everytime they broke over to the KC - Denver game, the room exploded with noise. 

A good time, thanks everybody for coming to Mulligan's.  Hope the Baltimore and NOVA crew got home safe.

GO BILLS!!!!

168500[/snapback]

Good job! Wish I could have been there.

(Rich, where was my phone call?)

In the Lehigh Valley, PA area...Starter's Pub in Bethlehem PA.

Thanks to all who came out. We had the place rocking!

168842[/snapback]

Bills Backers Club or how did you get people to go to yours? Or did some strangers just show up? Just curious. We may start a little BB Club in Richmond next season!

Bills Backers Club or how did you get people to go to yours?  Or did some strangers just show up?  Just curious.  We may start a little BB Club in Richmond next season!

169371[/snapback]

All I know is I advertised our little group (not a BBI club) here and our attendance doubled. Perhaps chance, but hey...

CVA, I really wish I could have been there. Maybe next time? We had eight Bills fans at the Hard Time Cafe and Cue in Fredericksburg, Va. By far the best turnout of the year. One was a lurker here. I wonder how many road the bandwagon over Sunday. Hey, I'll even take bandwagon fans at this point. Eight may not sound like much, but we ruled the bar Sunday. Again, CVA, sorry I couldn't make it. Glad to hear things worked out well.

All I know is I advertised our little group (not a BBI club) here and our attendance doubled. Perhaps chance, but hey...

169373[/snapback]

Yeah, like I said, we grabbed six from here. But the 17 others have never all been there at once either. So 23 made for a nice little time. Like I said, we usally have about 10 or 12.

It was fun!

CVA, I really wish I could have been there. Maybe next time? We had eight Bills fans at the Hard Time Cafe and Cue in Fredericksburg, Va. By far the best turnout of the year. One was a lurker here. I wonder how many road the bandwagon over Sunday. Hey, I'll even take bandwagon fans at this point. Eight may not sound like much, but we ruled the bar Sunday. Again, CVA, sorry I couldn't make it. Glad to hear things worked out well.

169388[/snapback]

Oh no prob. Glad it worked out for you too. I really didn't know who was gonna show. Mr. Info has a nice little family, and R. Rich and G. Host made the long trip for them.

But all the regulars were there, AND we had some other Bills fans who jump around all over town, but settled in at Mully's yesterday. All in all, I don't think any were bandwagoners at our place. Closest thing to a bandwagon fan would have been my girlfriend, because I've just introduced her to Bills games this year, and now she's hooked. She can't even wait til the Pittsburgh game. lol, I love it!

I've seen everyone, outside of the TBD crew, there at one time or another before. Just yesterday, everyone met at the same place. It's definately a lot more fun that way.

Oh no prob.  Glad it worked out for you too.  I really didn't know who was gonna show.  Mr. Info has a nice little family, and R. Rich and G. Host made the long trip for them.

But all the regulars were there, AND we had some other Bills fans who jump around all over town, but settled in at Mully's yesterday.  All in all, I don't think any were bandwagoners at our place.  Closest thing to a bandwagon fan would have been my girlfriend, because I've just introduced her to Bills games this year, and now she's hooked.  She can't even wait til the Pittsburgh game.  lol, I love it!

I've seen everyone, outside of the TBD crew, there at one time or another before.  Just yesterday, everyone met at the same place.  It's definately a lot more fun that way.

169409[/snapback]

U gonna be at the Pitt game?

I should be...have two tixx lined up and am sending out my money order today.

If you are, meet us at lot one, pole 5 i believe it is now.

U gonna be at the Pitt game?

I should be...have two tixx lined up and am sending out my money order today.

If you are, meet us at lot one, pole 5 i believe it is now.

169415[/snapback]

Might have to do that. Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world. I actually have season tickets. I also have two extras for that game.

AND I'm from Pittsburgh. That's where I grew up. And I have always HATED those bastards! lol

I want them at full strength, I want to knock their ass right out of home field AD.

I may finally have to stop over this time!

Might have to do that.  Yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world.  I actually have season tickets.  I also have two extras for that game. 

AND I'm from Pittsburgh.  That's where I grew up.  And I have always HATED those bastards!  lol

I want them at full strength, I want to knock their ass right out of home field AD.

I may finally have to stop over this time!

169427[/snapback]

You have two extras? Can I have 'em?

PM me.

You have two extras? Can I have 'em?

PM me.

169429[/snapback]

Any other game I would JSP. But, I have so many people in line for them, I can't. As a matter of fact.......my uncle, from Pittsburgh also, is a HUGE Vikings fan. HATES the Steelers so much, he's taking one of my Xtra's and going up just to root against the Steelers. LMAO. Even wearing a Bills coat of mine. He can't wait.

Steelers football is religion in PA, however, I think my whole family, on my dad's side, hates them and we all grew up there. lol.

So, I should have said, I did have two extras. I don't now though!