Paul Hubbard

JPicc2114

I like Hubbard as well. Saw him a bunch in college and he was a stud. Great size, decent hands and unlike the way he got up from that hit last week. I watched it in slow mo 10 times....ouch, that hit probably would've killed 95% of this board. I don't think he'll make the team, but I do think he has some upside.

Honestly I have liked Huggens better this year and if anyone makes it I think it will be Aikins who IMO looks the best at least in the games (IDK about practice).

I like Huggins better too...I don't know what it is about the guy, I just have a feeling he'll produce if they give him a bit more of a role. He's made some great catches in camp over the last few years, so I'd love to see him get more of a look this season.

The problem is that Hubbard has mostly faced backups, whereas the other WR's like SJ, Parrish, Nelson, Jones, Roosevelt, and now Easley, have faced starters. And Hubbard's legal issues make his future availability unknown.

Hmmm, I'd rather have Hubbard over Jones. From what I've seen so far, jones does not posses threatening speed and is a below average route runner. He does however play great defense. With that said, Jones will be swallowed up by the above average CBs in this league.

I'm not sure if Huggins has PS eligibility left.

If not then I think Hubbard is the new Huggins. And Huggins was the new Justin Jenkins; Jenkins the new ..?..; ..?.. the new Drew Haddad etc. (practice squad parade...)

I think the big question is if they try to PS Aiken. I see him developing, and he has great size. Unlike some of the others, I think he'll quickly grow into a very good NFL receiver.

I love watching the young guys come along and get a chance to earn a place in the NFL.

Right now my preference for the Bills developmental players to keep is:

Kamar Aiken

Kellen Heard

Michael Jasper

Felton Huggins

Paul Hubbard

Bottom

I could see any of the top 3 of those guys not makign it to, or being taken off of our PS.