Sam Adams

chefy24

Just gotta say, Sam Adams again showed and amazing ability to get the snap count, and explode into the backfield.

Once or twice a game, it looks like he jumps offsides, but in a slow mo replay, it shows he has the best timing off the snap than anyone I have ever seen. Better than most opposing o-lineman who know the snap count.

Simply Amazing.

Just gotta say,  Sam Adams again showed and amazing ability to get the snap count, and explode into the backfield.

Once or twice a game, it looks like he jumps offsides, but in a slow mo replay, it shows he has the best timing off the snap than anyone I have ever seen.  Better than most opposing o-lineman who know the snap count. 

Simply Amazing.

168496[/snapback]

Fat Sammy brings it every game. I never knew this guy was that good! Here's to Sammy, he's played some pretty good football almost all year!

Just gotta say,  Sam Adams again showed and amazing ability to get the snap count, and explode into the backfield.

Once or twice a game, it looks like he jumps offsides, but in a slow mo replay, it shows he has the best timing off the snap than anyone I have ever seen.  Better than most opposing o-lineman who know the snap count. 

Simply Amazing.

168496[/snapback]

nice av :devil:

I remember people saying to cut him when he got pissed at Jerry Gray.  It appears Sam was the one who was right doesn't it?

168522[/snapback]

and some were saying "Fire Gray." :D

I can't help but go "wow" every time I see him get one of his great jumps off the snap count.