Example #58236 of how intelligent women are...

Just Jack

apparently she's not the only 'intelligent' one in this story....

"Her statuette... of Brier Rabbit?" the contestant asked.

i always thought it was Br'er Rabbit...and even if it was spelled out, it should be 'Briar Rabbit' as in briar patch...not 'brier', and some would even contend that Br'er Rabbit is a contraction for Brother Rabbit.

well color me stupid...apprently it can be either briar or brier :oops:

i always thought it was Br'er Rabbit...and even if it was spelled out, it should be 'Briar Rabbit' as in briar patch...not 'brier', and some would even contend that Br'er Rabbit is a contraction for Brother Rabbit.

well color me stupid...apprently it can be either briar or brier :oops:

You're hung up on spelling but missing the bigger picture. Whether it is Brier rabbit or Briar rabbit it is definitely a dude. That means it would be a statue, not a statuette. :wallbash:

You're hung up on spelling but missing the bigger picture. Whether it is Brier rabbit or Briar rabbit it is definitely a dude. That means it would be a statue, not a statuette. :wallbash:

All I ever wanted to be was an asset. A female ass.