(OT) ogden got BEAT over and over

ch19079

did you see the small, tiny DE for indi just beat ogden over and over and over and then get a sack??

the 6-5 300 lbs ogden getting beat by a 5-11 225 DE.

wow.

but guess who leads the league in sacks..... DEs across the league will be watching that game film.

Yes, Freeney is very, very good. But Ogden got seriously harrased. It reminded me of the way the Raiders' Jerry Porter schooled Champ Bailey in snowy Denver on Sunday night a few weeks back. If you want to be considered the best, which Ogden surely does, you cannot be slapped around like that on national television -- regardless of who is doing the slapping.

Ogden lost lost the game for the Ravens last night; the Ravens likely lost the season last night. That is a big deal, and it will be something people remember about Ogden for awhile.

Yes, Freeney is very, very good. But Ogden got seriously harrased. It reminded me of the way the Raiders' Jerry Porter schooled Champ Bailey in snowy Denver on Sunday night a few weeks back. If you want to be considered the best, which Ogden surely does, you cannot be slapped around like that on national television -- regardless of who is doing the slapping.

Ogden lost lost the game for the Ravens last night; the Ravens likely lost the season last night. That is a big deal, and it will be something people remember about Ogden for awhile.

168511[/snapback]

The announcers said that he has been hurt for much of the year. I think he will be remembered more for being one of the best LTs to ever play the game, and for his huge role in gettting his football team a superbowl win.

The announcers said that he has been hurt for much of the year. I think he will be remembered more for being one of the best LTs to ever  play the game, and for his huge role in gettting his football team a superbowl win.

168531[/snapback]

Naah. They'll remember the Sunday night game from this season above all else. Now, we have the blueprint for neutralizing him. Thanks, Indy.