Niner/Raider Game Shinnanigans

Dante

People are out-of-their minds. While I watched that melee in the stands, I thought how long it took for security to get to those seats. I have season tix at the Ralph and have noticed that RWS security is on top of fights rather quickly. Maybe it's the section I am in but I feel security/cops are there at a moments notice for any disturbance. Actually, I feel quite comfortable in my section that security is nearby. They seem to be on top of situations before they escalate. However, this would not prevent what occurred at Candlestick in the restroom or the parking lot. Is the situation around the country so bad right now that people harbor that much animosity so situations like this occur? Do people think that phones/video won't be recording them? Does someone's t-shirt bother you enough to shoot them?

People are out-of-their minds. While I watched that melee in the stands, I thought how long it took for security to get to those seats. I have season tix at the Ralph and have noticed that RWS security is on top of fights rather quickly. Maybe it's the section I am in but I feel security/cops are there at a moments notice for any disturbance. Actually, I feel quite comfortable in my section that security is nearby. They seem to be on top of situations before they escalate. However, this would not prevent what occurred at Candlestick in the restroom or the parking lot. Is the situation around the country so bad right now that people harbor that much animosity so situations like this occur? Do people think that phones/video won't be recording them? Does someone's t-shirt bother you enough to shoot them?

This is so stupid.

Can't anybody go to a damn football game without having to worry about getting in a fight or being attacked?

Visiting teams fans should not have to feel like their life is in danger if they are cheering their team.

This is so stupid.

Can't anybody go to a damn football game without having to worry about getting in a fight or being attacked?

Visiting teams fans should not have to feel like their life is in danger if they are cheering their team.

I have been to a couple of Niner games while the Bills were in town. You get your jackass fan every now and then. But when you get both Raider AND Niner fan in the same general area there are bound to be problems. Notice that most of the people were younger (pre 30's). The two shot were in their early 20's. It's a shame for sure.

I've also never had a problem because when my team does good I cheer. I don't gloat, or rub it in. I'm respectful to the other fans.

Edited by Kevin

This is so stupid.

Of course you are right BUT I would think twice before wearing any BILLS stuff to any away game, unless you were with a very large group of BILLS fans.

I've never seen any problems at our Home Games with out of town fans being bothered, BUT the reverse is not always true.

Of course you are right BUT I would think twice before wearing any BILLS stuff to any away game, unless you were with a very large group of BILLS fans.

I've never seen any problems at our Home Games with out of town fans being bothered, BUT the reverse is not always true.

I've been to my fair share of games on the road, twice in Oakland, and I wore all of my Bills gear. Now I was with a group of friends both times, and I never had a single problem.

I cheered hard for the Bills, but I never got in anyone's face or gloated or acted like a fool. I was respectful to the home fans and everything was fine.

Whenever the Bills lost, I would get jeered and take heat for being the losing fan, but you gotta take that.

I always left the game unscathed.