[closed]POSITIVES from broncos game

Well it's nice to see alot of people want the whole team traded or cut now.

Level headed people understand it was just a preseason game, so now gailey has a better idea of what needs to be worked on and I am sure he is not sleeping easy with the oline play but he is not Jesus Christ of Nazerus so it won't happen overnight.

That being said I was happy to see the rushing defense play pretty solid. There were a few miscues but that's what preseason football is for, figuring things out.

It's nice to see dareus in the backfield again, what a player he has the potential to be, he and Kyle looked good.

Anther positives where smith and Aiken, I know it was against the third team defense, here is the thing about that,

don't B word that we looked like **** during the game and then say well the positives were against the third team, it's all relative being the preseasonp.

We have a way to go but nobody thought the "greatest show on turf", with their grocerystore quarterback were going to go all the way!

Well it's nice to see alot of people want the whole team traded or cut now.

Level headed people understand it was just a preseason game, so now gailey has a better idea of what needs to be worked on and I am sure he is not sleeping easy with the oline play but he is not Jesus Christ of Nazerus so it won't happen overnight.

That being said I was happy to see the rushing defense play pretty solid. There were a few miscues but that's what preseason football is for, figuring things out.

It's nice to see dareus in the backfield again, what a player he has the potential to be, he and Kyle looked good.

Anther positives where smith and Aiken, I know it was against the third team defense, here is the thing about that,

don't B word that we looked like **** during the game and then say well the positives were against the third team, it's all relative being the preseasonp.

We have a way to go but nobody thought the "greatest show on turf", with their grocerystore quarterback were going to go all the way!