[closed]This is getting ridiculous

So we have one bad preseason game, and all of a sudden Fitz is gonna get traded, we're going to be the worst team in the NFL this year, Spillers a bust, Mckelvins a bust, our WR's suck, our secondary sucks etc.....

I understand Bills fans that we played a horrible game yesterday, i was watching the same thing as all of you. But cmon! Its one silly preseason game. This is the most talented team we've had in a while, and although they didn't show it yesterday, i believe we will have a good year. Also, i think we played well on both sides of the ball last week vs Chicago, so its not like we've totally stunk it up through the entire preseason. One of the reasons we have preseason games are for teams to fix whatever problems they may have, being on offense or defense. I trust in our coaching staff to get everything cleared up, and i expect Buffalo to have a good game next week at home.

There is absolutely no reason to start thinking the season is over already.

So we have one bad preseason game, ...

There is absolutely no reason to start thinking the season is over already.

Clearly the season is not over, it hasn't even started yet. But to be fair it is far more that one bad preseason game. It's one horrible preseason game, one mediocre preseason game, and 11 seasons of raw sewage.

My post about Fitz getting traded has nothing to do with losing two preseason games. I am pretty much the eternal optimist. Just some interesting things that are lining up that I wanted to share. Read the posts before you lump together.