[closed]Knee Jerk reactions after watching this Denver game

Scrappy

Denver drafted ahead of us & knew that this was their big chance at home for a win to sell tickets, they went all out. This really meant that much to John Fox & Chan came into this prepared to lose / watch his players fail, that couldn't be anymore obvious. The Denver 3rd stringers practiced set plays in preparation to score points, no mercy.

I think we better look long & hard at some OT help / Any extra LB for depth, we're sorely lacking at those spots. Pray for health with who we have, that's my best advice.

Denver drafted ahead of us & knew that this was their big chance at home for a win to sell tickets, they went all out. This really meant that much to John Fox & Chan came into this prepared to lose / watch his players fail, that couldn't be anymore obvious. The Denver 3rd stringers practiced set plays in preparation to score points, no mercy.

I think we better look long & hard at some OT help / Any extra LB for depth, we're sorely lacking at those spots. Pray for health with who we have, that's my best advice.

Sorry but you forgot to add cornerback (sorry Bill, but it's true. This team is going nowhere with the terrible db's it has atm.) and wide receiver.

Sorry but you forgot to add cornerback (sorry Bill, but it's true. This team is going nowhere with the terrible db's it has atm.) and wide receiver.

Our entire offense looked shell shocked for some reason, every pass was off & every WR looks out of sorts.

That's what happens when you don't match the other team's energy level. We played like it was an exhibition. Denver played like every player's job was on the line.

I can't even see how Chan would prepare us to fail here like this, what is he thinking?

Edited by Scrappy